UPDATE: July 8th, 2020 The health and well being of the Carlee & Company Salon staff, clients, friends, family, and community continue to be top of mind. With the PA Department of Health's recent announcement that people who travel to certain states need to quarantine for 14 days upon return, we are asking all clients who have traveled or plan to travel to any area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases to please call 610-791-0505 to reschedule your appointment so that it falls at least 14 days after your return.
In addition, if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, waiting COVID-19 test results, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive please call the salon at 610-791-0505 to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
*** We understand that our essential worker clients are taking all the necessary precautions to limit their exposure and the exposure of others. We encourage all our essential worker clients to call the salon so that we can schedule appointments that work within everyone's schedule.
As not only our health and safety, but our livelihood, is at stake, we are asking our clients and staff to continue to be respectful of the rules and guidances that are being recommended during this uncertain time.
This is the current list of states where the 14 day self-quarantine is recommended, however, if you have been in an any area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases, please call 610-791-0505 to reschedule your appointment so that it falls at least 14 days after your return. Updates may be found here: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support as we do our best to maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone!
In preparation for our clients' return, we are sharing our new salon policies and procedures. Please remember that we are governed not only by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, but also by the rules and regulations mandated by the PA State Board of Cosmetology. Our licenses and livelihoods and our collective health and safety are in jeopardy if we are not in compliance. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation throughout this unprecedented time.
Please note that certain services will not be available during the green phase. Please address any questions or concerns with your stylist when he or she calls you to schedule your appointment. If you are not feeling well, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- The salon is operating at 50% capacity
- Most stations are 6 feet apart; there are dividers between stations and shampoo bowls
- The waiting area is closed (we will not be serving beverages, there will not be any magazines, and we are asking clients to limit the personal belongings they bring into the salon)
- Please DO NOT bring extra guests, friends, or children - no one except the client with the appointment will be permitted in the salon (we will not make any exceptions)
- Please do not bring outside food or beverages
- We will not be accepting any walk-ins (please call ahead to make arrangements for same-day curbside pick-up of gift certificates and/or retail products)
- Please arrive 5-10 before your scheduled appointment time
- Call from your vehicle to check-in
- Remain outside in your vehicle until you receive approval to enter the salon
- Your temperature check will be done upon entering the building
- COVID-19 waiver will be completed and signed
- Face masks covering your mouth and nose must be worn for the duration of your appointment
- Your face mask should anchor behind your ears (do not wear a mask that goes around the back of your head)
- If you are having your hair colored, the color may stain your mask
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the salon
- The salon will be sanitized prior to the salon opening, between clients, and at closing - we are scheduling extra time between every appointment for sanitization
- PPE smocks and face masks will be worn stylists (stylists will change smocks between clients and equipment will be sanitized after each use per the PA State Board of Cosmetology)
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Some services will not be available until further notice (your stylist will discuss your individual appointment information)
- Tips will be accepted by VENMO, cash, or check (Tips CANNOT be processed by credit card)
- Retail is a NO TOUCH ZONE (please ask your stylist or receptionist for assistance with product recommendations and purchases)
- Curbside pick-up will be available for all retail and gift certificate purchases for clients without appointments
- Please call ahead to place your order with a credit card (pick-up must be paid for and scheduled the same day)
Thank you so much for your continued loyalty, patience, and understanding while we adapt and adjust so we can safely take care of you and your hair needs.